I. Copyright statement
- Any and all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, photographs, files, documents, data, website structure, layout of the webpage, webpage design or other information, are legally owned by or licensed to us for use in relation with the Institute for Biotechnology and Medicine Industry (hereinafter ‘IBMI’).
- You can use and share publicly the said contents published on IBMI website for non-commercial purposes as long as you indicate clearly the content(s) you used and shared is from IBMI and include a link back to IBMI website wherever possible.
- IBMI website uses contents which IBMI does not own the copyrights. You will need to get permission to use such contents beforehand.
II. Link to IBMI website
- You will need to get IBMI’s permission when placing a link to IBMI website on yours. IBMI does not allow its web link to be shown on other websites that contain misleading information on IBMI’s endorsement, support and/or partnership unless permission to use has been granted.
- Web pages, links to files and documents, formats and web layouts of IBMI website are subject to update or change. It is NOT advised to use automatic web capture tools to get contents from IBMI website.
III. Related links
IBMI website contains links to other websites for the sake of users’ convenience and content relevance. IBMI is not responsible for accuracy, integrity, urgency and cyber security of contents that can be accessed through related links.
- The information provided on IBMI website is for the sole purpose of reference. IBMI holds no responsibility for absolute accuracy and time efficiency, despite the information having scrutinised prior to uploading/publishing to the website. It is advised to take sensible measures when using or referring to any information on IBMI website.
- You are at your own risk of downloading or getting information from IBMI website. IBMI holds no responsibility for any loss or damage in a computer or any other device, regardless hardware or software, caused by downloading or saving information from IBMI website.
V. Site content and statement of change
IBMI remains the right to change, modify, add and/or remove site contents and statements at any time without prior notification to users/viewers. Any change, modification, addition and/or removal of site contents and statements will come into effect once any of which has been made. You are deemed agreeable to the above mentioned when visiting IBMI website.
VI. Information security
All the practices regarding information security of IBMI website are done in line with IBMI’s protocols and in compliance with local regulations.